Here are some pictures of my house in West Oakland/Emeryville. It’s a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, with 2-car garage and backyard, built in 1920. Square footage is 1371. Asking $1750/month, but will rent for $1695/month if a tenant can be found by May.
about the house:
- 3 bedrooms-1 massive master bedroom, 2 smaller rooms, all w/built-in closets
- house has real heat. the kind that works, unlike most places in the bay area.
- huge kitchen, living/dining room
- sheltered tree-lined back yard: gardening-friendly
- nice neighbors
- 2 cars can fit in driveway+garage,+ ample street parking at all times
- 15-20 min walk to 19th St BART
- super-close to Oakland Whole Foods, Art Murmur, Oakland YMCA
- close to Telegraph Ave/Temescal, Grand Lake, Piedmont neighborhoods
- close to Emeryville shops like IKEA, Home Depot, Bay St Mall
- about as close to SF as you can get from Oakland: w/o traffic, SF’s 10 min away by fwy
- will consider pet with extra deposit
- can lend/remove furniture as needed
- it’s fine for 3 people, but ideal for 2 (who can then split the 2nd or 3rd bedroom as office, studio, etc)
If you know of anyone who might be interested, feel free to forward the link to this page to them. They can email me (wofflehouse at gmail dot com) or call my property manager, Racheljoy (510 715 2599).
Front of the house:
(please note: deck is about to rebuilt smaller, for safety reasons-back yard is still great, though)